Transferring funds to your Scotia iTRADE account is simple. Here’s how you can fund your Scotia iTRADE account by transferring money from another Scotiabank account or from another financial institution bank or investment account.
Option 1: Use the transfers tab in Scotia online® or Scotia mobile app to transfer funds from your chequing or savings account, Canadian or US currency, to your Scotia iTRADE account.
Option 2: To transfer from another financial institution bank account follow these simple steps
- Download and fill out the Electronic funds transfer (EFT) form.
- Ensure all the information entered is accurate
- Mail it to Scotia iTRADE P.O. Box 4002 Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 0G4
Option 3: To transfer an investment account electronically from another financial institution investment account submit a quick and easy Transfer authorization request.
- Located within the Transfers tab, click ‘Transfer an Account from Another Institution’. Input your transfer instructions in 3 simple and intuitive steps, electronically. Review your personal information and provide transfer details and information of the Financial Institution you are transferring from.
- Review instructions and make edits as necessary.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire and reviewed your information, print and sign the form. Be sure to include a copy of your most recent statement from the Financial Institution you are transferring from. Mail it to Scotia iTRADE P.O. Box 4002 Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 0G4 and we will complete the transfer.