Potential benefits of ETFs2
Low cost way to invest in the market and access a broad range of asset classes and investing themes
Remain liquid regardless of trading volume
Provide a tax-efficient structure with low turnover
Easily find the Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) that work best for your investing style. We give you the power to find ETFs by country, fund type, performance and dozens of other criteria.
- Invest with more confidence
- React fast – predefined ETF Screeners help you make decisions in moments
- Cover an entire industry sector, country or index, all in one investment
- Basic screening options including category, sector and country-based criteria
- Powerful customizable search capabilities
- Advanced screening options allow searching by volatility, ratings and risk and performance-based criteria
- Custom screens can be saved, to make repeat searching a breeze
- Predefined ETFs Screeners give quick access to ETFs organized by broad categories
- Instant access to trading functions right from the screener
Helpful articles and videos
Frequently asked questions
Pre-recorded webinars & videos
Start investing with Scotia iTRADE today
Scotia iTRADE's brokerage commission is for online trade execution only and does not take into account fees, charges, expenses or commissions imposed by the fund companies, all of which can be associated with ETF investments. You should carefully consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, fees, charges, expenses and commissions before investing. The prospectus contains this and other important information about the fund. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
No ETF product, or any information provided by or available through any ETF provider, or through any of their respective websites, has been endorsed, validated or approved by Scotia Capital Inc. or its affiliates, and neither Scotia Capital Inc. nor any of its affiliates is responsible or liable therefore, or for any third party products, services, opinions, information or prospectus content. Scotia iTRADE does not provide investment advice or recommendations, and you are responsible for your own investment decisions.
Information is provided to you for general information purposes only and is not intended and should not be construed as investment advice, legal advice or tax advice of any kind. Scotia iTRADE does not provide investment advice or recommendations and investors are responsible for their own investment decisions.