Make the most of your options trading experience.
The tools and resources you need to better manage risk and generate income.
Whether you’re new to options trading or already an experienced trader, Scotia iTRADE offers you platforms, tools and resources to help you execute your strategy with confidence:
- Detailed Options Chains with quotes and customizable filters
- Options Analytics with Theoretical value, implied volatility and Greeks
- Predefined options screeners showing you the Canadian and US most actives by volume, price and percentage gainers, and price and percentage losers
- Electronic order entry of covered and uncovered calls and puts
- Consolidated quotes from the Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA)
- Commissions start from $4.99* + $1.25/contract
View our Options fees** and our entire Commission & Fee Schedule.
Options involve risk, are not suitable for all investors and are intended for sophisticated investors. Before trading options, please carefully review the Options Account Agreement contained in the Customer Agreements and Disclosure Documents brochure.
To qualify for commissions of $4.99 flat per Canadian or US equities trade and $4.99 + $1.25/contract for each options trade, you must, during the immediately preceding calendar quarter, execute at least 150 commission-generating equity or options trades. Accounts with less than 150 commission-generating trades within a calendar quarter will qualify for commissions of $9.99 flat per Canadian or US equities trade and $9.99 + $1.25/contract for each options trade. Commission-generating trades are buys and sells of: Equities, Options, Mutual Funds subject to commissions and Fixed Income instruments. Buys and Sells of GICs, ETFs which do not generate a commission, Canada Savings Bonds and Provincial Savings Bonds are examples of trades that are not commission-generating. You must re-qualify each calendar quarter. New qualification status will be effective on the second business day of the calendar quarter. Fees for US transactions are charged in US dollars.