How to open a Scotia iTRADE® account?
Opening an account is easy and takes about 15 minutes. Our helpful tips below could help make the process easier for you.
To open a personal account, each account applicant will need:
- To be a Canadian resident and above the age of majority based on province of residence
- A Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- A legible copy of a valid Canadian Government issued photo identification that is not expired
- Important: Name & address on the identification document needs to match the application to prevent account opening delays.
Each account applicant must:
- Upload a valid copy of a Canadian Government photo identification
- Upload a void cheque if they would like to request a non-Scotiabank account to be linked with a new Scotia iTRADE account
- Remember to print and sign their application if documents are being mailed to Scotia iTRADE
- Mail a void cheque or a valid photo ID if it was not uploaded during the online account application
Learn more at scotiaitrade.com or call 1-888-769-3723.