Interactive Voice Response System - Coming Soon!
Scotia iTRADE is launching a new Interactive Voice Response (IVR) feature - an automated telephony system that interacts with callers via voice or touch-tones first, gathers information, and then redirects calls to the agent who can best assist them.
IVR contains several self-servicing features including do-it-yourself password reset and automated authentication options allowing you to complete self identification and authentication.
How will the new IVR system benefit you?
- Saves time – self-servicing features allow for quicker response time
- Personalized interactions - tailored service based on your requirements
- 24/7 access to reset online password – you can reset your online password outside of our Contact Centre regular business hours
What information do I need to access the self-servicing features?
To access the self-servicing authentication feature successfully, you’ll need the following items before calling 1-888-TRADE88 (1-888-872-3388):
- 16-digit Scotia card number or 8-10 digits Scotia iTRADE account number
- Date of birth (month and year)
- 5-8-digit access code (this is the code you use when confirming a trade online)*
* To create or reset your Access Code, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Scotia iTRADE
- Select Manage My Accounts from the Accounts page
- Select Security & Passwords
- Select Create/Reset Access Code
If you’re unable to sign in to Scotia iTRADE, a Scotia iTRADE representative can assist to reset your access code over the phone. Please note that additional identification questions may be asked during this process.