Trade, invest, follow the market and manage your account on the go
Your pace. Your terms. Fully secure.
View your watchlists and check news from your mobile device and trade anytime, anywhere with our Scotia iTRADE® app for mobile.
- Trade from your mobile device
- View order status and modify / cancel your orders
- Transfer funds between your Scotia iTRADE accounts or to/from your bank accounts at Scotiabank®
- "Remember my ScotiaCard" feature allows for quicker and easier login
- Data is synchronized between the mobile app and Scotia OnLine®
- Easy to re-order menu items based on your preferences (iPhone & Android only)
- View your account holdings and total portfolio balance at a glance
- Access real time quotes, and monitor the market and your watchlists without signing on
- Get real-time quotes, charts, news and option chains
- Access up to the minute news, research and analysis1
- Use Level II quotes, now available for Canadian equities, to quickly execute your order by pre-filling order entry with your preferred Limit Price
- Apple Watch®* offers access to watchlists and the ability to view stock quotes, charts and fundamental data and analysis
- Thumbprint touch identification for quick and secure access (iPhone only)
- Your transactions are always protected using the exact same safeguards as those used on Scotia OnLine®, including ScotiaVerify and a unique access Code
- You are protected from unauthorized transactions with the online security guarantee, and will be fully reimbursed provided you have met your security responsibilities
iPhone and Apple Watch®* is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
All research, analysis, charting, reports, estimates, commentary, information, strategies, data, opinions and news (collectively, the "Research") are provided to you for general informational purposes only and do not address the circumstances of any particular investor. Except for Scotia Capital research, all Research has been prepared and supplied by independent third parties that are not affiliated with Scotia Capital Inc. or any of its affiliates, and accordingly may not have been, and no representation is made that such Research has been, prepared in accordance with Canadian disclosure requirements. Neither the Research nor the profiles of the third party research providers have been endorsed or approved by Scotia Capital Inc., and Scotia Capital Inc. is not responsible for the content thereof or for any third party products or services. Scotia Capital research is provided by Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia iTRADE is a division of Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. and/or its affiliates may have acted as financial advisor and/or underwriter for certain of the corporations mentioned in the Research and may have received and may receive remuneration for same. Scotia Capital Inc., its affiliates and/or their respective officers, directors and/or employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned as principal or agent. Nothing in the Research constitutes a recommendation by Scotia Capital Inc. to buy, sell or hold any security discussed therein, and the Research neither is, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. does not make any determination of your general investment needs and objectives, or provide advice or recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any security, financial, legal, tax or accounting advice, or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy. You will not solicit any such advice from Scotia iTRADE and in making investment decisions, you will consult with and rely upon your own advisors and not Scotia iTRADE. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions that you make and any profits or losses that may result. Any opinions, views, advice or other content provided by a third party are solely those of such third party, and Scotia Capital Inc. neither endorses nor accepts any liability in respect thereof. No endorsement or approval by Scotia Capital Inc. or any of its affiliates of any third party product, service, website or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content contained in, available through, included with, linked to or referred to in the Research, on the Scotia iTRADE website or in any other Scotia iTRADE communication. Neither Scotia Capital Inc. nor its affiliates accept any liability for any investment loss arising from any use of the Research or its contents.